Friday, December 13, 2013

While looking back on my photos of the city trip, I want to share my favorite experience and my least favorite things. First, I hate the subway! It has all the components I dread, it's gross, everyone's packed together I feel like I'll fall on my face when the train starts to move its just horrible. But, I guess I have to get use to it. Anyway the city awesome and freezing even though I'm pretty I killed my feet that day, it was still an awesome experience, I just loved the museum and the play, not what I expected. I waited for the plot to jump in but it never did, just one big metaphor on how miserable and boring life is, but either way I loved it, mainly Patrick and Ian' bromance married couple thing they had together. To end of on a cheesy note, I can't wait to go back to the city and learn how to use the transportation their better.


No comments:

Post a Comment