Sunday, December 15, 2013

During my sisters dance performs at saint aidens it was in the jolly spirit of Christmas, we're I learned a brief lesson about god for the first 20 minutes. Being reminded that I don't remember my prayers I was scowled by my parents, especially my mom who's excuse for not saying her prayers was she doesn't know them in English and she's been here for 22 years. Once the prayers were over and the story of Jesus birth was done we we're ask to participate in a song that the staff would dance too. This song has genius lyrics my favorite line was "give a high five to your friends because God said so" and I swear the lyric spoke to me. Finally the show started all the girls were cute but most of them really took the weather seriously and froze on stage. Other then that the girls were filled with smiles and eagerness to get their parents attention by yelling out their names.My sister was amazing and we gave her flowers that were the perfect shade of a un- ripe banana, I'm not even joking. Never the less I'm very proud of my sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment